Wake Up Retreat @ Deer Park Monastery
March 27, 2019 - March 31, 2019
This special retreat is for young adults, ages 18-35 years old. Participation in the daily schedule of meditation and mindfulness activities is required.
During this retreat, we will practice together as a community. Activities include:
▪ Getting to know our restless mind and befriending ourselves
▪ Sitting, walking, and working meditation and mindful meals
▪ Singing practice songs, exercising, and hiking
▪ Practicing mindful speech and deep listening
▪ Enjoying silence and nature
▪ Discovering our aspiration in life
During this time, we will learn to focus, relax, be present, enjoy life, and be happy together.
This is a 5-day residential retreat. All registrants are required to arrive in the afternoon on arrival day, stay at the monastery for the duration of the retreat, and depart on departure day. Arrival time is between 2 and 5 PM on Wednesday, March 27, 2019, and the retreat will conclude at approximately 2 PM on Sunday, March 31, 2019.
Pricing per person for 5-day retreat registration:
Bring your own tent to camp – Adult $200
One space in a 6-bed dorm – Adult $240
One space in a 3-bed dorm – Adult $280
Projected registration opening date: December 19, 2018